RULES OF THE COMPETITION “#birthday inFurorze”
(hereinafter referred to as the "Competition")
- 1. General provisions.
- The organizer of the Competition is Alicja Kido with its registered office in Warsaw (02-784), Eugeniusza Romera 10/71, registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw of Warsaw in Warsaw, NIP 9512510298, REGON 387488467, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"
- The competition is conducted to promote the Furora brand.
- The competition is nationwide.
- The founder of the prizes in the Competition is the Organizer.
- The competition will be conducted using Instagram and Facebook on the official Furora Store profile located at https://www.instagram.com/furora.store/ and https://www.facebook.com/FuroraStore/ (hereinafter referred to as "Profile").
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") constitute the basis for the organization of the Competition and define the rights and obligations of its participants.
- The Rules of the Contest are available in a fixed form on this page.
- The Organizer declares that the Contest is not created, administered, supported or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram.
- 2. Participation in the Competition.
- Participation in the Competition is free and voluntary.
- The Competition Participant, under the conditions set out in the Competition Regulations, may be any natural person over 18 years of age, with full legal capacity, residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland, who has a profile on Instagram or Facebook (hereinafter referred to as the "Participant").
- The Organizer's employees, persons acting on behalf of the Organizer in connection with the organization and conduct of the Competition, as well as the closest family members of all the above-mentioned persons, who are considered to be: ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, persons in the relationship of adoption, cannot participate in the Competition. in-laws, as well as persons remaining in civil partnerships.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant declares that he/she has read these Regulations and undertakes to comply with the rules set out in the Regulations.
- 3 Supervision over the correctness of the Competition
Before the start of the Competition, the Organizer will appoint a Competition Committee, hereinafter referred to as the "Committee". The Committee will include representatives of the Organizer. The task of the Competition Committee will be to supervise the proper course of the Competition and to select the winner of the Competition. The Competition Committee will be responsible in particular for:
- Ensuring participation in the Competition to all correctly registered Participants;
- Securing the compliance of the selection of winners with the provisions of the Regulations and the principles of full reliability of the activities carried out;
- Checking the rights of the winners to collect prizes;
- Consideration of possible complaints related to the participation and the course of the Competition.
- 4. The course and conditions of participation in the Competition.
- To participate in the Contest, you must: from May 16, 2022 to May 20, 2022 until 23:59 complete the competition task.
- The competition task is to publish a creative answer to the question "Why should you and your friend win a gift?" The described friend should be indicated by tagging in the comment below the contest post. In addition, the Contest Participant should share the contest post or other Furora Store post in their relationship on their Instagram and/or Facebook profile. It is recommended, but not obligatory, for the Competition Participant to follow the Organizer's Profile (Instagram and/or Facebook). Completion of the task in accordance with the above description in the further part of the Regulations is referred to as the "Application" for the Competition.
- The application to the Competition may not contain content that is obscene, offensive, contrary to the law, decency, violate the rights of third parties, and may not describe situations or events that may pose a threat to the health or life of humans or animals.
- By submitting an Application to the Competition, the Participant grants the Organizer a non-exclusive, free of charge, 10-year license for any use of the published material, in particular for the purpose of conducting and adjudicating the Competition.
- One Participant of the Competition may send one Application to the Competition.
- By Submitting to the Contest in the manner specified in this paragraph, the Contest Participant declares that the Contest Application does not violate the law or the rights of third parties protected by law.
- 5. Rules for selecting the Winners.
- The winner of the Competition will be selected by the Committee only from among the Participants who meet the conditions listed in § 2 and 4 of these Regulations.
- From all correct Applications for the Competition, the Commission will select only one, in the opinion of the Commission, the best, most interesting and most creative Application, and its author, hereinafter referred to as the "Winner" and the person marked in the comment of the Winner, will be awarded the prize specified in § 6 section 1a.
- By May 25, 2022, the Organizer will announce the results of the Competition on the Profiles. The winner of the Competition will be notified of the win by information in the comment to the Application with a request to send confirmation of acceptance of the prize along with the following data: name, surname, full address, mobile phone number, e-mail address to the Organizer's e-mail address: furora. email@example.com.
- Together with the data referred to in paragraph 3 above, the Winner and the person designated by him will be required to send a statement to the above-mentioned e-mail address of the Organizer with the following content: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Alicja Kido in the field of name, name, full residential address, mobile phone number, address
e-mail to participate in the Competition and send me the prize in the '#urodzinywFurorze' competition.
- In the event of failure to provide all the above-mentioned data by the given Winner and the designated person and the statement in question within 3 days from the date of notification of the win, such persons will be excluded from the Competition and their right to the prize expires. In such a situation, the Committee will select another person who meets all the requirements set out in these Regulations.
- 6. Awards.
- As part of the Competition, a prize is provided: one of the nightgowns chosen by the winner (Lea or Suzette) for the winner, and for his/her friend one silk accessory (Rosalie underwear or Raphael boxer shorts or a silk hair band or a silk pillowcase).
- The winners are not entitled to reserve the specific properties of the prize or to receive its equivalent (in cash, in kind), or to transfer the right to the prize to a third party.
- 7. Changing the rules of the Competition
The Organizer is entitled to make changes to the Regulations at any time, to the extent that it does not affect the rights of the Competition participants acquired so far.
- 8. Complaints procedure.
- Complaints regarding matters related to the Competition should be submitted in writing, together with justification, to the Organizer to the following address: Alicja Kido ul. Eugeniusza Romera 10/71, 02-784 Warsaw with the note "Konkurs #urodzinywFurorze". Complaints should be submitted within 14 days from the date of publication of the Winners by registered mail (date of the postmark is decisive).
- Submitted complaints will be considered by the Committee within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date of their receipt. The response to the complaint will be sent to the address indicated in the letter containing the complaint.
- 9. Personal data protection and final provisions
- The administrator of the Participants' personal data is the Organizer. Participants' personal data will be processed for the proper conduct of the Competition. Personal data of the Competition Winners in the following scope: name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address will be provided to the Organizer in order to transfer the prizes to the Winners.
- The processing of personal data will take place in accordance with the law, in particular on the principles provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is a prerequisite for the transfer of the Prize. The participant has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the manner and on the terms provided for by law.
- Personal data of the Competition Winners will be processed by the Organizer only for the purposes of the Competition, for the purpose of communication with the Participants and for the purpose of transferring the Prize to them and its settlement.
- The processing of personal data of the Winners by the Organizer for the needs of the Competition is ad hoc.
- In the event of irregularities during the Competition resulting in particular from abuses on the part of the Participant, including non-compliance with the rules of the Regulations, the Organizer has the right to irrevocably exclude a given person from the Competition.
- The Competition is not a game of chance or a mutual bet, the result of which depends on chance (drawing) within the meaning of Art. 2 of the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling games (Journal of Laws No. 201, item 1540).
- The Regulations are valid from May 16, 2022.